Reliable, Renewable, SOLAR Energy
All of our remote hill sites are built using solar arrays, that have proven to be far more reliable than our competitors mains-powered sites. This is because we build our sites to such a high standard, and we can still operate for weeks without any sunshine.
Sunshine, Rain, or SnowSunshine, Rain, or Snow
Our network has been tried and tested. It has been rained on, snowed on, and even earthquakes haven't been able to stop it. When other providers have failed, we have been there to keep data flowing. Ask us how we helped during one of Canterbury's worst disasters.
How can we help?
We look forward to hearing from you.
P.O. Box 155
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently New Service Are Unavailable
Go Phone Plan:
- Andorra, Argentina, Australia
- Brazil, Brunei
- Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic
- Germany, Guadeloupe (French), Guam, Guiana (French)
- Hong Kong
- Iceland, India, Ireland (Republic), Israel, Italy
- Korea (Sth)
- Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia
- New Zealand, Norway
- Peru, Poland Portugal, Puerto Rico
- Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, Switzerland
- United Kingdom, USA
- Vatican City, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (USA)
Low (0.3 GB per hour)
- Medium (SD: 0.7 GB per hour)
- High (Best video quality - up to 3 GB per hour for HD and 7 GB per hour for Ultra HD)
- Auto (Adjusts automatically to deliver the highest possible quality - based on your current Internet connection speed)
- To select a setting that works best for your Internet plan - navigate to the Your Netflix Account page and select Playback settings in the Your Profile section. It can take up to 8 hours for these changes to take effect. Restricting data usage may effect video quality while watching Netflix
Please ensure all power and data cables are firmly plugged into your Amuri supplied devices, and antenna tightly screwed on where appropriate. Also power cycle your equipment by switching off at the wall or removing power for 30 seconds.
Most devices have a switch, hotkey or menu setting to enable or disable wifi. Please ensure this is enabled or turned on. Also check your wifi router is turned on, this may also need to be turned off then turned back on.
126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
We have many customers on our network. Our wireless network is built with VoIP in mind - we use methods and techniques to minimise latency and jitter.
Incoming Mail Server - mail.amuri.net
IMAP (recommended - retains email on server)
Port 993 - this is the port you need to use if you want to connect using IMAP securely
Port 143 - this is the default IMAP non-encrypted port
POP3 (removes email from server)
Port 995 - this is the port you need to use if you want to connect using POP3 securely
Port 110 - this is the default POP3 non-encrypted port
Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.amuri.net
Port 465 - this is the port used if you want to send messages using SMTP securely
Port 25 - this is the default SMTP non-encrypted port
Yes of course.
Yes absolutely please just call us to arrange your new plan for the next billing cycle.
If you do go over your allocated data cap you will be charged in blocks as follows
Fibre Excess Data is charged at $5.00 per 10GB - $15.00 per 50GB - $25.00 per 100GB - $50.00 per 250GB and $75.00 per 500GB
Wireless Excess Data is charged at $0.80 cents per GB / 10GB = $8.00
RBI Excess Data is charged at $1.60 cents per GB / 10GB = $16.00
Calls May Be Recorded For Training And Quality Purposes
- It's a competitive world and providing excellent customer service is paramount to Amuri.Net. The recording and monitoring of our calls is the best way to train and coach staff on how to handle telephone calls and customer enquiries effectively.
For services that are subject to our Fair Use Policy
We may apply our Fair Use Policy where in our reasonable opinion your usage of our Services is excessive and/or unreasonable as detailed in this paragraph
We have developed our Fair Use Policy by reference to average customer profiles and estimated customer usage of our Services.
If your usage of our Services materially exceeds estimated use patterns over any month or is inconsistent with normal usage patterns, then your usage will be excessive and/or unreasonable.
If your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable we may contact you to advise you that your usage is in breach of our Fair Use Policy.
We may then request that you stop or alter your usage to come within our Fair Use Policy.
If your excessive or unreasonable usage continues after receipt of a request to stop or alter the nature of such usage, we may without further notice, apply charges to your account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of your usage; suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw your access to the Services.